Affordable LuxuryThis modern and sophisticated home will appeal particularly to those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle set in quite location
Positioned on a lifestyle allotment, this luxury single level family home conveys low maintenance living in a lovely tranquil street.
The modern kitchen is light and bright and features stone bench tops, gloss 2pac cabinetry, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, and a dishwasher all finished with soft close draws with ample storage. The open plan lounge and dining are all surrounded by windows to allow breezes and natural light. There is also split system air conditioning for comfort.
- Stone bench tops throughout
- Large kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & soft close draws
- Timber servery from kitchen to entertaining area
- Quality window furnishings
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe & ensuite with double shower
- 2 oversized linen presses
- Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instant LPG gas hot water
- 5000L rainwater tank with pressure pump connected to the house
The separate Master bedroom with large walk-in robe & ensuite with double shower whilst the additional bedrooms are all built in, serviced by a central bathroom with stone bench tops, large bath, and separate shower.
A double gate on the northern side allows backyard access, ideal for caravan ,motorhome or boat storage, even room for an additional shed.
• Hartman and Applegum Park and bush walks are only 5 minutes’ walk away, where children and animals love to explore
• Crows Nest Falls and the National Park are 10 minutes away, with extensive walks and picnic areas
• Fully-equipped services are within 2km including supermarket, cafes, the historic Grand Old Crow Hotel, local school, library, vet and medical centre
• Only 25 mins drive through beautiful forest to Highfields, where you find major supermarkets, specialty stores, and private schools
• 40 mins to Toowoomba CBD
Rent Appraised for $330 per week
Fridge cavity width 1.1m