Residence Estate Agents is proud to present to market for the first time 9 Lockyer Street, an exquisite residence custom built by Swish Design and Construct. This is more than a home; it's an exclusive haven boasting a catalogue of specifications that redefine the meaning of luxury family living.
Be greeted by the oversized custom timber door, setting the stage for the spacious entrance with square set high ceilings and statement pendant light.
Set in the heart of the home the modern kitchen is a testament to culinary excellence, adorned with 40mm stone benchtops including a waterfall edge island, quality dark grain textured and gloss white combination soft close cabinetry, feature glass splash back, top-of-the-line German BOSCH appliances, including a self-cleaning pyrolytic oven, a 5-burner gas cooktop & walk-in scullery pantry with 20mm stone benchtop.
The living and dining area offers a social atmosphere by flowing out to the south-east facing covered outdoor entertaining area. The adjoining 7.5 x3.6m heated mineral pool is surrounded by Ash Marbalano porcelain tiles and glass pool fencing. The Sonos multi-room audio system and Bowers and Wilkins external speakers seamlessly integrate into the main living, alfresco, and poolside areas, elevating your surroundings to offer a private relaxing sanctuary or a fun party vibe to enjoy quality time entertaining friends and family.
Immerse yourself in the dedicated home cinema equipped with a 140” HD screen, HD projector, Denon amplifier/receiver, and PSB audiophile speakers—a symphony of audio-visual perfection. The media room includes built in cabinetry, plush carpet and plantation shutters in preparation for you to embrace a lazy evening with a good movie, or the place to be to enjoy your favourite sporting event.
The stunning king master suite is a sanctuary of space and indulgence, the large east facing window with planation shutters allows plenty of natural light and a view over the pool. The adjoining spacious ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles, dual basin stone benchtop vanity, quality tapware and a luxurious couples shower with niche ledge. The large walk-in robe and separate linen press ensures ample storage.
The three remaining bedrooms are filled with natural light and offer sufficient storage with built-in robes and are serviced by the central main bathroom including a large shower, separate bathtub and vanity with storage.
Utilize the large built-in home office or transform it into a fifth bedroom with an adjacent robe, offering adaptability to your lifestyle. The multipurpose space, home gym or workspace designed for home-based businesses or professional endeavor's, provides convenient front facade access.
What We Love About The Home!
-Custom built by Swish Design & Construct
-303sqm fully rendered home set on 965sqm block with highly sort after wide 25m frontage
- Engineered Bamboo flooring throughout, except plush carpeted theatre room
- High ceilings with square set cornices throughout living areas & master suite
- Bosch security system featuring advanced sensors, HIKVISION 4K cameras with app control and app-accessible roller doors
- Clipsal Ikonic light switches and PowerPoints
- Smart lighting control with Google
- Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, scullery, laundry & both
bathrooms, including 40mm waterfall end kitchen island bench
- German BOSCH appliances including self-cleaning pyrolytic oven, 5
burner gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Ducted heating and cooling with MyAir 5 tablet controller and app for
- 13.96 KW Solar power with 33 415watt panels + 10kw Inverter and smart meter
- Custom made Z-fold curtains and plantation shutters throughout the home
add a touch of opulence, seamlessly blending functionality with style
- Crimsafe style screens on front of home and pool area
- Multi room audio in main living, alfresco and poolside with Bowers and Wilkins external speakers
- Home cinema with fixed 140” HD screen, HD projector, Denon amplifier/receiver and PSB audiophile speakers and subwoofer.
- Powered 6.5m x 9m shed with two remote electric doors with 3m high opening door plus mezzanine floor for extra storage, 15amp power with straight line access from the street.
- 7.5m x 3.6m mineral pool with feature lighting, stunning Ash Marbalano porcelain tile surround, glass fencing with soft close gates.
- Inverter heat pump offering swimming enjoyment 10 months of the year with app control
- Smart lighting control with google for shed and external yard lighting
- Large picture window from dining room with a view over pool
- King master suite with walk-in robe, large ensuite and additional separate robe
- Large built-in home office with desk and drawers or smaller 5th bedroom with adjacent robe
- Multipurpose room, second office or home-based business space with front facade access.
- Lush green lawn with low maintenance, landscaped gardens
- Pop up irrigation to lawns & sprinklers in main gardens with fertiliser injection
- 15,000L of rain water storage connected to the house
- Extensive storage throughout the home
- External cattery or possible bird enclosure
- Garden shed & Veggie box
This residence stands as a testament to unparalleled specifications, where each detail has been carefully considered to create an unrivalled elegant home, setting a new standard for opulent family living in Kleinton.
Contact Matt on 0400 676 525 for your inspection.
|$2,279.62 per annum
|$700.64 per annum