Luxury Family Residence with Large Shed, Separate Concrete Driveway & Electric GateArriving at this amazing home, you know you're in for something special. A stunning chef's kitchen which is located in the heart of the home and features 40mm Caeser Stone benchtops with masses of workspace with softclose cabinetry, ZIP tap, Insinkerator & loads of cupboard space, and a walk-in pantry. The kitchen area spanning 7 meters of cooking bliss.
The open-plan living area opens out seamlessly to the entertaining area through the stacker doors, with optimal aspects for cool breezes. Further adding enjoyment to this area are tv point ceiling fan. You can really enjoy life and relax in this private setting with neatly landscaped low maintenance gardens surrounding, it is sure to impress. This spot is perfect for weekend barbecues with family and friends.
- Large designer kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, waterfall island bench with under-mount sink, ZIP tap instant hot water, insinkerator mirror splashback, freestanding 900mm induction cooktop & electric oven ,dishwasher, walk-in pantry and two pack soft close cabinetry throughout
- Opulent main bedroom with tall awning windows, large fitted out walk-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling, hardwood benchtops, two pack soft close cabinetry, wall exit tapware and full his & her layout including full-width niche
- Built-in office with hardwood bench, two pack soft close cabinetry & impressive feature ceiling height (approximately 4m)
- Impressive entrance with 1200mm pivot entrance door, feature pendant light cluster & feature ceiling height (approximately 4m)
- Media or Lounge Room with Television Niche and built-in two pack joinery
- Three other generously sized built-in bedrooms with semi-frameless mirror robe doors
- Activity room for the kids, located alongside the three bedrooms
- Ample linen storage, walk-in linen cupboard plus hallways cupboards with white glass semi-frameless doors
- Stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large freestanding bath, hardwood benchtop, two pack soft close cabinetry with shower and bath niches
- Large laundry, under bench storage with hardwood benchtop
- 2700mm (9ft) ceilings to the whole house (excluding feature entrance and office) with Linea cornice
- Easy care luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Ducted air conditioning with individual zone control
- Outdoor alfresco area with fan and television outlet
- Double garage with remote door and hard wearing epoxy floor
- 6m x 7.5m two bay extra high shed with three roller doors
- Remote hinged side gate with over 260m2 of exposed aggregate concrete including driveway, side access, pathways and alfresco area
- 2 x 5000L rainwater tanks connected to the house
- Couch lawn with pop up automated sprinklers & easy care gardens
- Fully screened throughout excluding front door and laundry door
- Part of Highfields State School catchment area
Featuring four large bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom is separate and has plenty of room with an ensuite with double vanities, huge shower with niche, separate toilet and an oversized walk-in wardrobe. The other bedrooms are set in the rear of the home with the added bonus of a central retreat area. The stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large freestanding bath, hardwood benchtop, two pack soft close cabinetry with shower and bath niches.
Thoughtfully crafted with the intent of creating a sanctuary for its owner; this beautiful home boasts sizing and a level of finish that few can match, book your private tour today or visit us at our upcoming open homes.
Building and Pest has been completed and available on request.