Luxury Family LivingEnjoy an unparalleled lifestyle in this impressive private contemporary home.
Showcasing an effortless blend of luxurious living space incorporating high-end fittings and fixtures, this home demonstrates a functional family friendly design or is perfect for an executive couple looking for that extra space.
Catering to the biggest of gatherings will be a breeze in the modern kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops which provides a generous amount of bench space, quality appliances including a 900mm induction cooktop, self cleaning oven, scullery pantry & stylish cabinetry.
The living and dining area offers a social atmosphere that flows out on to the large covered outdoor entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen. You will enjoy quality time with friends and family whilst overlooking the low maintenance lawn & landscaped gardens.
A separate media room offers plenty of room to relax. The space includes quality window furnishings in preparation for you to embrace a lazy afternoon with a good movie.
The stunning master bedroom features drop pendant lights and the large window allows plenty of natural light. The spacious en-suite has twin basins, quality matte black tapware, luxurious shower rainfall shower head. This bathroom is guaranteed to become your own oasis!
The three remaining bedrooms are filled with natural light and offer plenty of storage with built-in robes. The central main bathroom includes a large shower & separate bathtub to wind down in.
What we love about the home:
- Plantation shutters to main areas plus quality roller & panelgilde window furnishings
- Plush Carpets in bedrooms and media room
- Ceiling fans
- 9ft (2700mm) ceilings throughout;
- Powder bar external to main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan living area, separate media room + kids activity area
- Separate light filled spacious office at the front of the home with built-in cabinetry,shelving & NBN connected
- Kitchen with warm colour palette & natural textures, stylish cabinetry, stone benchtops, oven with induction cooktop & scullery pantry
- Plumbed water to fridge cavity
- Stylish laundry with additional storage
- Large fenced with low care landscaping - plenty of space to play or to add a pool
- Crimsafe screen to front door
- Easy access via double gate access to a 6x9m powered shed
- 25,000L rainwater tank positioned discreetly behind the shed
Further adding value to the home is a 6x9 powered shed set at the rear of the property with direct line access from the roadside all whilst discreetly hiding a 22,000L rainwater tank behind.
This quality Windermere Home is ready for you to enjoy immediately, contact Matt on 0400 676 525 for your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.