Make Your Move To Kleinton - Value Packed Home Awaits You!This stunning Arden Vale built home offers family friendly functionality with stylish finishes to give you a complete package of liveability.
Stepping into the home you are immediately greeted by the unique brick feature wall with a custom timber door leading into the separate media lounge. Moving on further you are met by the spacious open plan arrangement with kitchen, living and dining all flowing effortlessly into one another while also then continuing out onto the alfresco area with pergola, the perfect spot to enjoy the eastern morning sunshine.
Set in the heart of the home as the kitchen is truly a highlight of the property with an island bench and stone bench tops, pendant lights and picture window splashback. Quality electric appliances including a dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and an abundance of bench and storage space ensure a practical area perfect for entertaining & a space where the entire family can relax and enjoy everything on offer.
What We Love About The Home!
- Quality Ardenvale construction in brick & render combination
- Feature brick wall in entry with timber door in to media room
- Stylish kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, plenty of bench space, gloss cabinetry picture window splashback, stainless steel look electric appliances plus
- Prowler proof diamond screens to front entry and windows
- Media Room with aircondtioning and designed corner glass window
- Generous free-flowing formal and casual living areas
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living and media rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Quality window furnishings
- A covered outdoor entertaining area with fan plus an additional pergola
- Designer ensuite with large couples shower with niche & two shower heads, twin vanities, stone bench tops
- Side access for domestic vehicle
- 3x3m garden shed
- FTTP NBN connected
Venturing further into the home the bedrooms are another positive of the home with all being spacious while incorporating ceiling fans and built-in robes for maximum comfort and functionality. Three of the bedrooms are served by the ultra chic and contemporary bathroom which uses a stunning dark colour palette, a stylish shower and bath to render a space of the highest opulence.
The master bedroom is another feature of the home which cannot be understated due to the package it provides. With a walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and luxurious ensuite with his & her basins complimenting an oversized shower to give a perfect space for peace and privacy.
Moving further to the outside of the home you are welcomed by the alfresco area which is benefited by the addition of an outdoor ceiling fan for those hot summer days. A pergola branches of the alfresco standing as both a beautiful and useful inclusion with a variety of potential uses.
The massive backyard has plenty of grassed area for kids and pets to play while also hosting well manicured gardens and a 3x3m garden shed to store any tools you may have. With side vehicle access to the property, the ability to build a larger shed on the block while still having plenty of left over space is one which cannot be overlooked.
Contact Matt Jesse on 0400 676 525 for your viewing