1930s Character on 2000m2 in a stunning country settingAPPLY ONLINE: tenantoptions.com.au
This charming triple gable character home is often sought after but rarely offered only minutes to Highfields Town Centre. Over the past few years this home has been lovingly restored and extended whilst original features have been maintained and complemented by all of today's functionality whilst enjoying a picturesque northern outlook.
Welcoming you in you through the front sunroom and opening in to the main living/dining ,three bedrooms and a stylish galley kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher. The bathroom offers large shower, clawfoot bathtub and two separate toilets. Adding to the ambience of the home are all the classic traits you would expect including gorgeous ornate ceiling, trims and VJ walls keeping the stunning character alive. A powered 6x9m shed for car accommodation at the the rear of the home.
Abundant natural light with a neutral and tranquil colour scheme inside and out add up to a home just waiting to be discovered. Ideal for looking for convenient country living set upon a fenced 2,568m2 block with side access and so much more!
What we love about the home:
- Galley kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- 4 Air-conditioning units covering the bedrooms & main living areas plus ceiling fans
- North facing living areas leading out on to deck
- Solar power 3.5kw
- Solar hot water system
- Updated bathroom with character clawfoot bath
- Stunning ornate ceiling, trims and VJ walls
- Approximately 10ft ceilings
- Timber style floors throughout
- Powered 6x9m shed at the rear of the property
- Study nook in front reception room
- Two separate toilets
- 23,500L rainwater tank
* This property is water efficient and all consumption is payable by the tenant
* Pets negotiable
School-aged children - Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
Contact Residence Property Management on 4646 2517